Welcome Message

Marvel, Muse, Manifest, Materialize. Welcome to February Jones: The Blog. While you're here I might challenge some of your opinions, show you something you never knew before, or if you're lucky, I just might melt your brain and bring you a new way of viewing the world and your place in it. And I have accessories to help you remember these new ways of thinking! View my Etsy shop items just to your lower right in my CraftCult widget, or by clicking on the Merchverse tab above. See what some of my customers think in the Testimonial section, and check out all on my interweb featurettes in the Media section. You can even watch some awesome Etsy videos in the Etsy Fun! section. I hope you enjoy the World of February Jones and come back often, things are always changing.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Custom Deoxy Replication Necklace and Clone's Earrings

I missed posting on the last 2 days (still working on that post-a-day challenge for this month!) so I thought I'd share some of what I've been up to. A family friend named Christina is visiting from Switzerland and did some February Jones shopping while I was getting ready for the show that I did on Saturday morning. Happy day for me- she bought lots of great stuff to bring home as gifts for friends. Among her purchases was a custom order for a Deoxy Replication Necklace and matching Clone's Earrings. She went with a mystical looking blue/purple/green blend of glass seed beads. I have so many colours to choose from, it can sometimes be overwhelming, but I absolutely love to see the choices of others when they want a custom piece. Here's the finished product!

Custom Deoxy Replication Necklace

Custom Deoxy Clone's Earrings

This set and some other great picks will be heading back to Switzerland tonight!

*Maria

1 comment:

  1. What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.personal name necklaces

    ReplyDelete