Welcome Message

Marvel, Muse, Manifest, Materialize. Welcome to February Jones: The Blog. While you're here I might challenge some of your opinions, show you something you never knew before, or if you're lucky, I just might melt your brain and bring you a new way of viewing the world and your place in it. And I have accessories to help you remember these new ways of thinking! View my Etsy shop items just to your lower right in my CraftCult widget, or by clicking on the Merchverse tab above. See what some of my customers think in the Testimonial section, and check out all on my interweb featurettes in the Media section. You can even watch some awesome Etsy videos in the Etsy Fun! section. I hope you enjoy the World of February Jones and come back often, things are always changing.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beastly Baby Booties

I've been working on Beastly Baby Booties for a while now, but for the longest time I could only make them in one size, somewhere in the range of a size 0 - 1/2 which would fit a newborn to a 3 or 4 month old baby. These booties get such a big response whenever people see them, basically they are such a high degree of adorable that people gush over them- even if they don't have and never will have a child. At the end of this month I will be vending at the Kitchener-Waterloo Mom Show and Craft Show, so I invested some time in designing larger sizes of these cute showstoppers and increasing the stock that I have available. I'd like to share with you a sneak peek at what I've got going so far, the following photos are all of booties in the smallest size, 0-1/2. Don't be embarrassed if a little "Awwwwww!" escapes from your mouth ;)

 
*****
 
 
*****
 
 
*****
 
 
*****
 
 
*****
 
 
 *****

 
*****
 

I will probably list some on Etsy either after the show at the end of March, or a little sooner if I find that making more of these becomes addicting and I just cant stop! Sizes that will be available are 0-1/2 (3" long sole), 1-2 (4" long sole), and 3-4 (5" long sole). If you're interested and aren't local enough to make it to the show, feel free to leave a comment at the end of this post or to get in touch with me through the February Jones Facebook Fanpage or my February Jones Etsy Shop.

*Maria

2 comments:

  1. OMG. Those are the most adorable little booties!! My grandkids are big kids (12 & 8) but maybe one day, one of my other kids will have a baby. I can dream can't I? Love your booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Della! They're such fun to make. I hope to be able to offer Monster Slippers in the future.

    ReplyDelete