Welcome Message

Marvel, Muse, Manifest, Materialize. Welcome to February Jones: The Blog. While you're here I might challenge some of your opinions, show you something you never knew before, or if you're lucky, I just might melt your brain and bring you a new way of viewing the world and your place in it. And I have accessories to help you remember these new ways of thinking! View my Etsy shop items just to your lower right in my CraftCult widget, or by clicking on the Merchverse tab above. See what some of my customers think in the Testimonial section, and check out all on my interweb featurettes in the Media section. You can even watch some awesome Etsy videos in the Etsy Fun! section. I hope you enjoy the World of February Jones and come back often, things are always changing.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Introducing... The Lollipoppin!

I love candy, sweets, delicious things... but I think that part of what I love about them is the way that they look! When I was a little person, I remember walking past candies in the checkout, loving to look at all the different things, but I also remember that seeing a rainbow swirl lollipop was an especially rare thing. You had to be in a real candy store to see yummies like that. Even though I almost never got to have one, I would be delighted just to look at the colourful tempered sugar swirls, winding and twisting together. So I created lollipops that I wouldn't try to actually eat, and instead treat my eyes to a yummy rainbow delight.

I've designed four tempting flavors for your peepers to devour:


Thanks bestowed upon my amazing lifemate Jim for helping me get the packaging together :)



Each one of these mouthwatering morsels of sweet inedible eye candy are available in the February Jones etsy shop. Click here. Or click in the widget in the sidebar. Or Enter The Merchverse at the top of the page. Many roads can lead to the same destination ;)

Remember there's still a giveaway going on right now! It will be running until February 1, so get those entries in. You can see a pic of the giveaway item and read the details in the blog by clicking here, or you can go directly to the Facebook Fanpage and read all of your entry options in the Discussion. If you enter (and I hope you do!) I wish you the best of luck!

*Maria

4 comments:

  1. You are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute what a great idea!!! i luv all them but my fave would be the blue raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely feedback guys!

    ReplyDelete